Oct 2, 2011

31 Days of Thanks:Day 2

Today, I am thankful to have my first draft for my literature review turned in!  I am currently working on my Master's degree in Elementary Education.  I'm in the Research class, which they say is the toughest one I'll have.   I'm glad this is the toughest one and that I'll be finished with it in December, yay!!! 

Today was a great day at church.  Lots of my Sunday school girls performed in the worhsip this morning.  They are such a blessing! 

This afternoon my wonderful husband worked around the house and cleaned up my car while I was busy writing.  I am definitely thankful for him!

Lastly, our fish fry at church tonight was a great time.  I love watching Vince explore new things and new people.  He's back in a "friendly" stage again where he'll go to most people.  He seems to especially like men.  I don't know if it's because they're funny, funny looking, or what! LOL

I'm glad I'm taking time to write these things down.  It's the small things in life that make up our life :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your theme! I need to always keep a heart of gratitude. Wonderful reminder!

I blog at 'Only A Breath', and I'd love for you to stop by when you have time. I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". :)
Have a great day!
Melanie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...