Oct 1, 2011

31 Days of Thanks: Day 1


So today I'm linking up with the Nester and starting a 31 days series.  I am going to blog the next 31 days about taking moments in each busy day to notice the things around me that I am thankful for.  I think it is so easy to be caught up in the busyness of life that I often forget all I have to be thankful for.  I want to cherish all the cuddles and giggles with my baby, I want to get excited when my husband and I can have actual conversations!  I want to remember this time in my life and keep these memories.  I hope through this series I will also inspire some others to look around at what you're thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for time with family.  We took a family trip to Reed's Orchard to help my mother-in-law Sherry celebrate her birthday.  We had lots of fun!  Vince wore a "Bones" shirt with a light-up basketball on it.  Grant had a dancing skeleton in his college days and his parents still have it.  Its named "Bones" and now Vince loves to push it and dance with him.  You can see Vince pointing to his shirt in one of the pictures below.  We had a great time on the huge tube slides there.  They had a great incline so we went fast.  Vince rode down with each of us.  We shot out so quickly that there weren't any good pictures, but we loved it. 

See you tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...