May 26, 2008
May 25, 2008
Happy to be supervising :)
May 17, 2008
Grant and I have found a house to rent. It's actually my mammaw's rental house. The family hasn't sold it yet so we are going to rent for a while. We have started painting the ceilings and the doors. It needs a little TLC from the last renter... he enjoyed putting 3 different colors of walls in the living room! So we are putting lots of neutrals up and paint all the trim white again to makie it look spiffy! It will hopefully also improve the house for when it goes on the market.
Here are a couple pics of our picnic the other night. We had to load up a pot and grab some goodies from our "shower room" (Mom's previous guest bedroom :) )
The Makings of our first picnic
oops I guess I didn't remember to put the meat in the pic... oh well!
Here is the master of the midget grill:
May 9, 2008
Mom took a day off yesterday so we could meet with some people and get lots accomplished for the wedding. We were successful I must say.
- Lunch @ Fazoli's
- Allergy Doctor's Appt: new medicine (the grandfather of Zyrtec), eye drops, and an appt in three weeks for an allergy test
- Meeting with our florist. We finished up some details with the bouquets and reception table cloths. Also go all the info for the guys' tuxes
- Dress fitting for me and Mom at Elizabeth's. I also bought the earrings I will be wearing and found the shoes I want to get. Go back in 2 weeks for next fitting.
- Picked up Grant's wedding band at Brinker's..one of the biggest purchases I've ever made!
- Mother's Day gift for Mom and checked on bridal registry at Baker's Rack
- Snack turned supper at Steak-n-Shake. Chocolate milkshake and fries were wonderful!
- Luggage research for our upcoming international travels
- Mother's Day gift for Mammaw Steele
- Drive Home
- Wal-Mart trip in CC
- Watched Grey's Anatomy....crazy!