Mar 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 03.05.2012

Hi everybody!  I'm linking up today with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Meal Plan Monday.  Here's what our week looks like:

I start two new classes this week.  My schedule will be Monday and Thursday nights for this bi-term.  I used to grocery shop on Monday afternoons but that won't be possible with this schedule.  I'll need to get home ASAP to get supper started.  I may push back to Tuesday afternoons when we don't have a 6:30 deadline for me to be focused on class.  I will see how it works.  I usually try and avoid going on the weekends because it seems like I am much quicker when I go after work and have a deadline to get home and get cooking!

1 comment:

Mae said...

Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your comment on my blog about labeling the bins in my play room. I adore your meal planning stuff.... gonna have to incorporate that! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...