Feb 15, 2012

So many things

There are so many things I'd like to blog about.  I absolutely love blogging and the way it brings lives together and shows us glimpses of how others live.  I'd love to be blogging about my baby boy, my amazing husband, my great family, my awesome job and coworkers, my Sunday school girls, my church in general, etc. etc. etc.  However, I haven't been!  I could blame it on my current graduate program or just being a mom or just being busy.  But  I'll just say I haven't done it and I'm sorry.  I really want to start blogging again regularly since I haven't done it in about 3 years!  My posts since then have been pretty sporadic at best.  So here I am starting back, just a little at a time :)

Some of my current passions and things I may look to blog about soon:
Vince
Grant
Family life in general
School - My master's degree program
Church
Youth Ministry
High School Girls SS Class
Friends
My Favorite Things
Vince's Favorite Things
Project 365
Organizing
Meal Planning
Cooking

So, what do you think?  Have you been blogging regularly?  I read every day (okay....multiple times a day) but I want to make sure I'm checking in and posting regularly as well.  Help keep me accountable, okay?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...