Dec 26, 2010

What to expect on your first Christmas

Hey everybody!  Mommy usually does the writing on here, but today I thought I would.  This past weekend I got to celebrate Christmas!  I've never done that before.  I got to visit Santa at the mall and he brought me toys, but Mommy and Daddy say that Jesus is the reason for the season.  I think he was the baby in the play at church.  I can't wait to learn more about this Jesus!

I thought I should tell y'all about what to expect on your first Christmas from my point of view.  Make sure all the little babies you know read this!

First, there are lots of presents you get.  You should thoroughly enjoy everyone of them.  If Grana and Grandaddy get you a car to ride in, ride in it around their house as long as they will push you.

 When there are bigger cousins around be careful!  They can move fast and aren't always gentle.  But one thing is, they sure are great!  They love to pat me on the head and make me laugh.  I know we'll be best friends!
 When you get to sleep on Christmas Eve, make sure you sleep well.  There is too much excitement during the day to get a good nap.  Sleep as long as you can, even if Mommy & Daddy have to help you wake up the next morning. 
 There will be lots and lots of pictures.  Just sit back and let them have their way.  Once the pictures are over, the fun of opening presents can begin!
 Stick close to Mommy & Daddy, they have links to Santa!  P.S. They are just overall pretty awesome. 
 When Grammy & Pappaw give you snow gear and a sled you should use it!  Bundle up until you can't hardly move and then get out in the snow.  It's lots of fun!
 Daddy can pull you around in the snow and even go down hills.  An infant sled with a seatbelt is a must for enjoying snow sledding on your first Christmas. 


I think that's about all now!  I hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did.  I guess I'll have to let Mommy take back over. 

Love,
Vince

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Mr. Vince...what a great guest blog post. I look forward to more in the future...and yes, your mom and dad are pretty awesome!

Erin said...

hey! what's your email address?? i'll send you a few tips i learned about disney and a baby or things I should have done! it was tiring hauling around a diaper bag, stroller and a baby, but still so much fun!!

Brittany said...

Erin,
My email is brittanylynn04@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...