Nov 22, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

 It's that time of year again! I am so excited to begin working on this year's Christmas cards. I like to do a special card each year. The year Grant and I got engaged we sent photo cards to our close family and friends. The next year we were married and I handmade every Christmas card we sent. Last year our card had pictures of us, our new home, and an ultrasound pic of Baby Sharp on it. This year we have our bouncing baby boy Vince to show off! I can't wait to get the perfect picture and card put together. I've been browsing Shutterfly lately looking for the perfect card and some perfect gifts. You can see all their photo cards HERE.


I love these fonts!  I also think it was a good idea to do the black and white photo with this card.  It lets the font be graphic and not fight each other. 

I love this card too because of its simplicity.  There are so many great options I am going to have to decide my picture first, because I could choose ALL of them!
This one is so happy!  And I love that it says joy.  We have had lots of joy this year.  We are so blessed!  I also love that joy only comes from God and Christmas is the celebration of his son, Jesus' birth.  I also love that this card has room at the bottom where we could add a Bible verse.  
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...