Mar 19, 2009

Spring-Time

I am absolutely loving this spring weather!  I've gotten to go walking three times this week and it's such a blessing.  My friend Sarah and I walked twice and it was great to catch up after such a busy winter time.  

On Wednesday night Holly, my best friend from college, came to visit.  It was great to see her.  I haven't seen her since Christmas time.  She is on Spring Break this week from UK.  I am so proud of her.  She will be graduating this Spring from the Communications Disorders program.  She has already been accepted into two grad schools and is expecting her letter from UK this week.  I know she'll be in!

Tuesday night I went to a Pampered Chef party with Mom & my sister Brooke.  We had lots of fun just enjoying some great food and fun.  Tomorrow I am meeting my mother-in-law for a women's event at her church.  It should be a good time. 

My other sister Leanne invited me to Zumba (Zoomba).... for Monday night.  The first class is free so I guess we will see how well I do!  





1 comment:

Leanne said...

Glad to see a new post!! Also impressed my name made it on here. I think you will like Zumba. I feel like a total loser because I have NO rhythm, but it is fun. Burn a few calories and have a good time for an hour sounds alright to me. Hope you can make it Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...