Jun 25, 2008

Engagement Photos


Hello All!


The wedding is coming quickly! With all those preparations and my new job I haven't posted in a very long time :(


So if anybody is still checking in on me... check out our pics from Clinton Lewis. You can browse them by going to http://www.studioauspex.com/ then clicking on clients and then brittany vinson and then at the top where it says categories there is an edit section where we had him put some of our faves... otherwise you'll have to look through all 3 hundred and some. Hope you enjoy!


7 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad to have you back into the blogging world!

My favorite pics are the ones with the blue sky behind you all and the ones that look like you are in a field?!

You will be married before you know it!!

Susan said...

Very good!!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, good thing you're employed now because I'm sure you're going to have to buy all of these! Love the ones with the silhouette up on the cliff.

Anonymous said...

I can't be there Saturday, but I will be praying for a beautiful, stress-free day and that G will not still be sick then!! Blessings to you both!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - lots of smooching! Very sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...